a log of my attempt to revive a motorcycle - for you to read & me to remember...

Feb 5, 2009

Post #8 - Picture Break

I know - this blog can get boring without something to view & speak for itself - so a picture of the engine in nearly its current state:

It's a low-res image - apologies - it's taken from by brother's phone camera bad at my dad's shop in Canby - but it's a pic @ least. I say it's a pic of the nearly current state because once I returned to I added the push rods & push rod tubes (which I'll also be rebuilding as the new gaskets from Adams were way too tight on the tubes & I couldn't get a good-n-tight fit) + the valve covers.

And another pic - one from Barnetts web features - the gas tank & fend color I'm shooting for:
It's kinda light gray / green & I think it'll look good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice...